Nestled right at the foot of the Flatiron Mountains and home to the University of Colorado is Boulder, Colorado. This beautiful, art-focused town is approx. just 25 miles north of Denver, making it a popular destination for visitors and locals alike, offering a wide array of both historic and contemporary luxury homes. Explore the classic Pearl Street to browse a variety of boutiques, breweries, restaurants, bars, and local artwork, or head just a few blocks past downtown to access hiking and biking trails at the popular Flatirons. With plenty of local art fairs, fresh produce markets, and flourishing cultural attractions, Boulder is an extremely sought-after and progressive area to live in Colorado.
Things to love about Boulder
- A Blend of Small-Town Charm with Big-City Amenities
- Direct Access to Hiking, Biking, and Climbing Trails
- Home of the University of Colorado
- Vibrant Event Schedules with Concerts, Art Markets, and More!
- Convenient Proximity to Denver (approx. just a 30-minute drive)